From Insight to Action by Jean S. Frankel and Gabriel Eckert, CAE (Hard Cover)
Be a more effective staff or volunteer leader by embracing six emerging competencies, eight essential organizational foundations, and one unifying strategy (co-creation).
From Insight to Action offers insights to help you lead and sustain an organizational culture that embraces the opportunities that a dynamic environment presents. Take a fresh look at leadership. The cornerstones of From Insight to Action are the following six competencies.
- 360-degree thinking--being cognizant that ideas and insights from anywhere are interconnected
- A heightened sense of internal intuition--the art of blending knowledge with perception to make better decisions
- Dynamic decision-making--a framework for determining whether a decision should be made more on intuition, data or processes, or both
- Using powerful questions--recognizing patterns and creating meaning behind data gathered
- Understanding change--identifying the factors underlying people's ability to absorb and embrace change
- Diversity of thought--seeing and valuing stylistic differences in thinking, personal experiences, and inborn human characteristics.
Increase your leadership capacity with this book geared specifically for association leaders.